Robert Harms-White Lilies

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Late October

I just heard from some dear friends who inquired if I was going to be in my "shop/gallery/salon" today to which I replied that "I'm here holding court to an audience of none but surrounded with beauty and grace", and I truly am. I have a stunning exhibition of new paintings and selected works on paper by Peter Acheson hanging on the wall, and as I prepare for the Boston International Fine Art Fair in November I have works by Robert Harms, Elizabeth Gourlay, Pat de Groot, Eric Aho, Robert Dente and others all around. The leaves are half-way down and the light is a bit watery today, but the air is crisp and a bluegrass version of Gram Parsons Wild Horses is waltzing around the shop..."we'll ride them some day..."

1 comment: